Friday, April 23, 2021

Bands

An uncomprehensive list of bands I listen to and enjoy, in no particular order other than alphabetical.

A mix of various genres included: punk, industrial, post-punk, hardcore, alternative, various crossover genres, electronic dance, electronic lounge/chill, lounge, surf guitar, and many others in various others.

Interestingly there's no classical; I didn't add any, but while I do enjoy my Wagner, JS Bach's Brandenburg Symphony is probably my always go to.  So much is in there and so much is beautiful.  Also the occasional music soundtracks (which for a lot of the movies, you can consider than a modern iteration of "classical").  If music is truly universal in the sense you do not necessarily need to have words to make them as powerful as they are to the individual.

No comments:

Post a Comment